Buffy Boot Camp Weekend– a Buffy themed weekend getaway for potential slayers in training. Participate in trainings and earn your slayer certification all in one weekend!
- 5 slayer training classes (Xander’s Self Defense, Big Bad Combat, Slayer Instinct, Scoobies Research, Slaying Methods)
- slayer final evaluation for certification program
- live action role play (LARP) games
- slayer origin stories by the campfire
- nightly screenings of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- group sing-a-long to “Once More with Feeling”
- nightly trivia competitions
- pun off tournament
- Class Protector ceremony for graduates of slayer certification program
- vampire make out sessions followed by brooding
- socializing and solidarity with fellow Buffy nerds
You can take all 5 slayer training classes, plus the slayer final evaluation and become a certified slayer. Class Protector ceremony will take place at the end of the weekend to celebrate the graduation of all newly certified slayers. Certified slayers can participate for free in monthly long format LARP games.
Buffy Boot Camp Weekend is coming in Fall 2016! Dates and cities will be announced soon. Follow the Buffy Boot Camp Facebook page to be notified and fill out the Contact Us form to be added to our email notifications list!